|"I'm me. And that means, I'm everyone."|
|— Amorpho, "Forever Phantom"|
In "Forever Phantom," Amorpho makes his first appearance by making his way around Amity Park, playing pranks by shape-shifting into various townspeople, until he sees Danny and is jealous of the attention that Danny gets. He decides to morph into Danny Phantom to steal the spotlight.
He and the real Danny then get into a fight at Fenton Works, which results in an accident that cancels out both of their powers. Amorpho spends much of the day causing chaos, but ends up getting far more attention than he bargained for and returns to Danny. The two reconcile and Amorpho helps Danny to get both their powers back.
Amorpho's original form is a sleek body that has no mouth or nose. He wears large red glasses, a fedora hat, a suit with long coat tails, a red tie, and a red sash, and carries a cane. However, he can shapeshift his body to become any form he wants.
As Amorpho is a ghost without an identity of his own, what he wants more than anything is attention. He is easily made jealous of anyone who gets more attention than him. Amorpho is very sly and loves to pull pranks, but even he has a soft side and can feel guilty if he takes a joke too far.
Powers and Abilities
- Standard ghost powers: Amorpho has the standard ghost powers as he is seen hover in the air, turning intangible, and invisible. When he was blasted with the Ecto-Stoppo-Power-Erfier, he could still use his standard ghost powers after he and Danny were hit with the same device that nullifies their ghost powers but his shapeshifting put a lot of strain on him when he tried to shapeshift.
- Shapeshifting: As a ghost with no real form, he can change to any appearance he wants. This is Amorpho's primary power. Amorpho transformed into Paulina, Maurice (Tucker's dad), Pooky (Dash's dog) and a black cat. Before he turned into Danny to Mr. Lancer.
- Voice Manipulation: When Amorpho shapes into another person he can change his voice, but for some reason, sometimes chooses not to. It is ironic that no one notes the difference when he keeps his normal voice.
- "Another day, another town to bring upside down."
- "I may have no face on my own, but I'm seeing everywhere."
- "My pranks are the top of the town; good news travels fast...TOO FAST!"
- "How dare that fuzzy wuzzy steal my headline?!"
- "What? He can alter his appearance too!? That's MY thing! He's stealing MY thing!"
- "I'm me. And that means, I'm everyone."
- Amorpho does not appear to have fighting powers.
- Amorpho appears to be one of the few ghosts who is not entirely evil.
- Amorpho's appearance and powers may be on the cult classic antihero Darkman, who has synthetic skin that he uses to take on the appearance of others.
Click here to view the gallery.