Doomed is a multiplayer online computer game. It appears to be a first- or third-person shooter game divided into multiple levels. The goal of the game is to collect seven keys, known as the Seven Silver Keys to the Apocalypse, and reach Level Thirteen to unlock a door to gain access to the world wide web.
In "Identity Crisis", Danny has to save his ghost-catching files on his computer, but his hard drive is full, so he deletes his old copy of Doomed. This releases Technus from the game and back into the world.
In "Secret Weapons", the Doomed icon appears on Jazz's and Vlad's desktops, though this is likely a goof as the rest of the desktop is identical to Danny's (including the hard drive name).
These are the players of Doomed and their usernames (if known) shown in the series:
Gameplay and levels
This level is a glitch that can be accessed from Level 13 (and possibly from other levels). If players enter Level Zero, they cannot leave and are trapped within the "pocket level" forever.
To defeat this level, players must battle against troll-like creatures that wield axes capable of shooting energy beams.
Level Two: The Bridge of Doom
To defeat this level, players must reach the other side of the bridge without dying. The main obstacle is an evil truck that drives towards the players from the other side.
To defeat this level, players must defeat the Shaolin Wushu warlords. This level is set in Japan.
There is a challenge called the "Gauntlet of Doom."
This is the final level of the game. This is the level at which players must insert the 7 keys they have collected into the door to unlock access to the world wide web.
- Power-up: Power plus cube. This makes the player's avatar larger and gives them additional fighting abilities.
- Hidden item: An extra life is hidden in the safe at MegaMart.
- On Level 13 there is a cheat hidden in the tiki totems. When activated, a player can step inside and become a near-unstoppable tiki warrior.
- 112. "Teacher of the Year"
- The name of this game is a reference to the video game series DOOM.
- There are several references to Mario:
- The Level Zero glitch is a reference to the Mario glitch known as the Minus World glitch. Both glitch levels are inescapable.
- The power plus cube is a reference to the Big Mushroom in Mario.
- Tucker's username, Fryertuck, almost certainly alludes to Friar Tuck, the companion of Robin Hood.