|Help. Help me. Help.|
This page, while not being a stub, still needs some attention.
Ember's guitar has a flame-shaped top, a long neck, and a flame-shaped body. On the body are two decorative fireballs and several knobs which can be set to various settings to use the guitar's different powers.
Powers and Abilities
- Main article: Ember McLain
The settings on Ember's guitar grant different effects to the waves produced by it:
- A music note (normal music)
- A heart (casts a love spell on those who hear it)
- A spiral (causes mind control in those who hear it)
- A skull (beam attack)
- A fist (punching attack)
- A wave (sonic beam)
- A flame (flame attack)
Ember can also wield her guitar as a melee weapon and/or ride it like a hoverboard.
- 111. "Fanning the Flames"
- 208. "The Ultimate Enemy"
- 303. "Girls' Night Out"
- When Ember uses her guitar as a hoverboard, it appears bigger than her, but when she gets off it, it returns to normal size, this could hint that Ember is capable of changing her guitar's size at will.