Flight is the ability to hover and move in the air at will due to thrust acting against gravity and friction.
- The user can hover in the air and fly through the air, often at considerable high speeds and heights.
- The user can walk on walls and ceilings as though they were normal floors.
- Some users can use their flight abilities to travel through space.
- Some users flight ability grants them a resistance to be unaffected by the vacuum, stardust, or cosmic radiation, though the user apparently still needs a helmet to breathe, if they have the ability to self-sustain to breathe in space.
- Human users can achieve this ability through technology such as jet packs or flying cars.