|Help. Help me. Help.|
This page, while not being a stub, still needs some attention.
Ida Manson is Sam Manson's paternal grandmother.
In her youth, Ida is similar to Sam in personality. Unlike her son and daughter-in-law, she understands her granddaughter.
Ida would often help and support her granddaughter Sam when dealing with her parents. She is only member of their family who accepts Sam, whom she calls Bubeleh for who she is.
- 102. "Parental Bonding" (mentioned)
- 104. "Attack of the Killer Garage Sale"
- 106. "What You Want" (no lines)
- 120. "Control Freaks"
- 210. "The Fright Before Christmas" (no lines)
- Ida and her family are Jewish, as revealed in the Christmas special and celebrate Hanukkah.
- Ida enjoys bowling.
- In her younger days, Ida bore a strong resemblance to Sam.