- Main article: Infinite Realms
In "Infinite Realms," after Danny, Sam, and Tucker crash the Specter Speeder in the Far Frozen, they end up stranded in the Ghost Zone with no way home. Frostbite offers to aid them by lending them the Infi-map.
However, Danny accidentally activates the map which brings him, Sam, and Tucker back to Fenton Works. Vlad, via a hidden surveillance camera, sees them with the Infi-map. Danny, Sam, and Tucker use the map to take a tour of the Ghost Zone, but lose the map to Vlad.
Vlad then commands the Infi-map to take him to his destiny, sending them on a chase throughout history. Eventually, the map leads Vlad back to the Realm of the Far Frozen where the map is returned to the care of Frostbite and his race.
At the beginning of "Phantom Planet," Danny fights Vlad to take back the Infi-map, which Vlad stole from Frostbite before the beginning of the episode. Near the end of the episode, Danny uses the Infi-map when exploring the Ghost Zone looking for aid.
The Infi-map appears as a scroll. When touched, it can project a map of doors.
- Transportation- The map can transport users to locations in the Ghost Zone. The Map can also transport a person to their destiny.
- Ghost Portal Creation: is the power to create portals between the Ghost Zone and the human world at will.
- Time Travel: the Map is shown to time travel it user to any realm.
- Portal Location- The Map can locate any portal in the Ghost Zone
- Telepathy- It first displayed by the Infi-map, however, it needs to make tactical contact to be able to do so. Clothing does not act as a barrier to this version of the ability, meaning the Infi-map does not need skin-to-skin contact to make an telepathic connection, only the close proximity of touch.
- Door Projection: When someone opens the Map it is able to project doors