Medusa is a character from Greek mythology and a resident of the Ghost Zone.
Medusa is a bright green devilish-looking goblin-like ghost with four dark green snakes with red eyes for hair and reptilian eyes and wears a hot pink sleeveless shirt.
Gorgon Physiology: Medusa is a gorgon, a mythical figure of Greek mythology with the power to turn any who gaze upon her to stone.
- Intangibility, invisibility, and flight: Standard ghost powers.
- Petrification: The ability to turn living beings into stone. If someone looks into Medusa's eyes, they will turn to stone. When using this power, Medusa's eyes turn red.
- In Greek mythology, Medusa is one of three monstrous Gorgon sisters. While they all have snakes for hair, only Medusa can turn others to stone if they look into her eyes.
- She is said to have golden or red hair before it was turned into snakes by the goddess Athena.
- The relatively small asteroid 149 Medusa is named after her.
Click here to view the gallery.