|Help. Help me. Help.|
This page, while not being a stub, still needs some attention, specifically in the History section(s).
Mr. Lancer is a teacher and vice-principal at Casper High School.
During his own years at high school, he was a male cheerleader. Now he is a teacher and vice-principal at Danny's school, Casper High. He teaches various subjects, such as English, math, history, and science. He is also a detention supervisor.
He is an overweight, bald, middle-aged man with green eyes and a goatee and most often seen wearing a light blue short-sleeved dress shirt with a black tie, gray slacks, and black shoes.
Mr. Lancer is first portrayed as a disciplinary enforcer within Casper High, but shows favoritism towards the athletes and Jazz while liberally doling out detentions to Danny and his friends.
However, he eventually becomes more fair and forgiving. Although he is described as an English teacher, Mr. Lancer has appeared teaching a variety of subjects, including astronomy, and the blackboard behind him is often covered in various math equations.
He is portrayed as a bit of a wimp, although he occasionally has moments of bravery. He often uses the titles of books as exclamations ("Moby-Dick!", "Gulliver's Travels!", "Lord of the Flies!", "War of the Worlds!", etc.)
- Antony and Cleopatra
- Bridget Jones' Diary
- Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Fast Food Nation
- Gulliver's Travels
- Lord of the Flies
- Paradise Lost
- Pride and Prejudice
- South Beach Diet
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Abbreviated in the exclamation as "The Adventures of Huck Finn."
- The Call of the Wild Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Call of the Wild."
- The Clan of the Cave Bear Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Clan of the Cave Bear."
- The Cask of Amontillado Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Cask of Amontillado."
- The Grapes of Wrath Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Grapes of Wrath."
- The Great Gatsby Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Great Gatsby."
- The Hunt for Red October Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Hunt for Red October."
- "The Myth of Sisyphus" Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Myth of Sisyphus."
- The Prince and the Pauper Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Prince and the Pauper."
- The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants Abbreviated in the exclamation as "Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants."
- The War of the Worlds Abbreviated in the exclamation as "War of the Worlds."
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Waiting for Godot
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- 101. "Mystery Meat"
- 102. "Parental Bonding"
- 103. "One of a Kind"
- 104. "Attack of the Killer Garage Sale"
- 105. "Splitting Images"
- 106. "What You Want"
- 109. "My Brother's Keeper"
- 111. "Fanning the Flames"
- 112. "Teacher of the Year"
- 113. "Fright Night"
- 115. "Public Enemies"
- 116. "Lucky in Love"
- 120. "Control Freaks"
- 201. "Memory Blank"
- 204. "Reign Storm" (mentioned)
- 208. "The Ultimate Enemy"
- 210. "The Fright Before Christmas"
- 214. "Beauty Marked"
- 215. "King Tuck"
- 217. "Kindred Spirits"
- 218. "Double Cross My Heart"
- 301. "Eye for an Eye" (no lines)
- 305. "Forever Phantom"
- 306. "Urban Jungle" (no lines)
- 310. "Claw of the Wild"
- 312. "Phantom Planet"
- Mr. Lancer's name comes from a coffee shop located down the street from Nickelodeon's headquarters in Burbank, CA, called "Lancers."
- Mr. Lancer's greatest fear is the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard.
- Mr. Lancer secretly plays Doomed, and is apparently very skilled at it. He has beaten Doomed several times, and once defeated Tucker, Danny, and Sam all at once.
- Mr. Lancer's first name was never revealed. It's possible that his first initial is L, due to his Doomed avatar featuring a large letter L (similar to Technus' avatar featuring an N).
- He likes eating mutton.
- Near the end of "Public Enemies," Mr. Lancer exclaims "The Adventures of Huck Finn!" Ron Perlman, who voices Lancer, had previously played the drunk father Pap Finn in the 1993 Disney film adaptation of the Mark Twain novel of the same name.
- In "The Ultimate Enemy", unlike the one for Danny's friends and family, Mr. Lancer's gravestone message simply says "Gone".
- His license plate is "LNCR".
- In order to motivate students, he sometimes uses the excuse that he is so busy teaching that he does not have time to visit his sister. The photo he uses is one of himself in a dress that no one has picked up on yet.
Click here to view the gallery.