"The Ultimate Enemy"
After Danny accidentally steals the answers to the C.A.T. and is about to look at them, Clockwork sends Skulktech 9.9 to force Danny to change his mind.
Skulktech 9.9 is later seen among the ghosts Danny encounters in the Ghost Zone after being banished there by his evil future self.
They join the others in taking revenge on Danny until their actions frustrate Danny to the point that he develops the Ghostly Wail. Skulktech 9.9 was scared by this sight and is seen floating around unconscious by the attack.
Skulktech 9.9 appears one more time at the end of the series finale, "Phantom Planet," helping Danny and the other ghosts to save the Earth.
This is most likely an error, as the alternate future seen in "The Ultimate Enemy" was averted, they would not exist at this time, and Skulker and Technus both appear in this scene as well.
Skulktech 9.9 normally wears a weaponized robotic suit. In this form, he has electric green eyes, his head armor is made up of a ghostly electric green fire, and jagged teeth. The skin of his suit is black and dark gray with glowing green circuit patterns all over it and his arms have metal seams. He wears dark gray shoulder guards on his shoulders. A face of Technus on the chest, that looks similar to Technus's battlesuit from Attack of the Killer Garage Sale.
Two green tubes attached to a mechanical backpack-like unit. Skulktech 9.9 also wears dark gray gauntlets that have technological features in the wrists, along with a gray utility belt that has a green "ST" on the buckle. He has a ghostly green tail.
Not much has been shown of their relationship with Dark Danny, though it is clear that they fear and hate him. Since Skulker used machinery for fighting and to hide his true form and Technus used machinery for strength, they figured if they combined they could become more powerful against their nemesis Dan. Since Danny Phantom is the past version of Dan and their longtime enemy from the past, they see destroying younger Danny as a means of destroying Dan forever and change the future for their own goals. They view him as no different from his counterpart stating that he always brings destruction to everyone he comes across, including them and his friends and family. Along with the ghost comrades they intended to destroy him however, they grossly underestimated Danny when the latter unlock the ability to use the Ghostly Wail and defeated them.
Powers and Weakness
Skulktech 9.9 has the combined powers of Skulker and Technus. He possible has Technopathy like Technus. Among these were shown:
- Intangibility, Invisibility and Flight: Standard ghost powers. They use their jetpack for propulsion and to increase their speed. They can turn intangible to pass through objects and turn invisible to be unseen by others.
- Supernatural Durability: They are more durable than Skulker and Technus were alone. However, even with their combine power it wasn't enough against Danny's Ghostly Wail. Their armor also appeared to been destroyed or damaged by it.
- Ghost Ray: Skulktech has palm blasters that can fire blue ghost rays, known as the Phantom Palm Pummeler. It's a special ghost ray designed by Technus and their signature attack to briefly short-out Danny's ghost powers. (It seems to actually weaken it instead as he still had green eyes in human form after they blasted him with it or this could be an error). It doesn't work on Dark Danny as he's too strong and powerful or because he is a full-ghost, but it works on Danny and possibly other full-ghost and half-ghosts.
- Technopathy: As a fusion of Skulker and Technus, Skulktech is possible capable of manipulating technology by infusing it with his energy, upgrading it beyond its normal capabilities. He can also fuse himself with technology, vastly boosting his power, granting him new abilities like force fields that can reflect energy attacks and forms. Even after his enhanced forms are destroyed, Skulktech keeps a portion of the power he achieved which permanently increases his base power.
- Hacking: Like Skulker before, Skulktech can still be hacked, despite fusing with Technus, the Master of all Technology. Tucker exploited this weakness to try to force him to be bound by the schedule Tucker set and used against Skulker in "One of a Kind," which Skulktech countered with their "Purpleback Gorilla Override" program.
- 208. "The Ultimate Enemy"
- 312. "Phantom Planet" (no lines)
Click here to view the gallery.