- For in-depth information on this show, check out the Fairly OddParents Wiki.
Fairly Odd Parents is an American animated television show created by Butch Hartman for Nickelodeon, produced by Billionfold Inc. It is a sister show to Danny Phantom alongside T.U.F.F. Puppy. The show is about a young boy, Timmy Turner, who has two fairy godparents, Cosmo and Wanda, who grant his every wish, inadvertently causing problems that Timmy must fix.
The show is linked to Danny Phantom in different Cameos.
- Danny Phantom made a cameo at the back of a Comic Book in the pilot episode for Crash Nebula (which is also an episode of the Fairly Odd Parents).
- Danny, Sam and Tucker have cameos at the end of a Fairly OddParents comic strip when the characters meet Butch Hartman, their creator.
- A Crash Nebula game makes its cameo appearance in an arcade.
- Dash Baxter appeared in the Fairly Odd Parents episode Fly Boy; however, Dash has only four fingers and an H on his jacket. Also Scott Bullock does not reprise his role as Dash. Instead, Jason Marsden provides the voice for Dash.
- Danny makes an appearace as a wanted ghost on Timmy's Parent's computer along with Pac Man's ghost enemies.
- Although the "Fairly OddParents" and "Danny Phantom" are made by the same company, the characters never made a crossover in each other's cartoon world. In an interview, Butch Hartman said if the show wasn't cancelled, he'd love to do a Danny Phantom/Fairly OddParents crossover.