Danny and Tucker were great friends and shared almost everything, but the one thing they couldn't share was Danny's ghost powers. Tucker always found himself on the bad end of Danny's powers.
His jealousy grew to the point where he wished he had ghost powers as well. Desiree overheard this wish and granted it, giving Tucker all the same ghost powers that Danny had.
He proclaimed himself Tucker Phantom and began making mischief around Amity Park. Danny tried to dissuade him from causing more mischief, but Tucker was enjoying his powers too much. This was the first time Danny and Tucker fought with each other since they first met. Danny was unsuccessful, and Tucker continued to become more powerful and more evil.
Danny fought Tucker Phantom in Fenton Works, where he defeated him by using the Fenton Ghost Catcher to separate human Tucker and the evil ghost Tucker. He then trapped ghost Tucker in the Fenton Thermos and later banished him to the Ghost Zone.
At first, Tucker Phantom retains his appearance as Tucker Foley but gains a green ghostly aura and glowing blue eyes. As he becomes angrier and more powerful, his appearance changes to that of a large, muscular green goblin-like ghost creature with red glowing eyes, pointed ears and teeth, and claw-like fingers.
Tucker keeps his basic personality, though his thoughts and actions are dominated by his anger and jealousy. He has nothing against cheating, stealing, teasing, attacking people, or even attempting to kill Danny.
Although Tucker Phantom only had his powers for a few days, he nevertheless posed a dangerous threat. He had all the powers that Danny had at the time, though was much stronger than Danny. Danny was only able to win their fight through quick thinking.
- Intangibility, Invisibility, Flight, and Overshadowing: Standard ghost powers. Tucker Phantom could turn invisible and intangible to pass through solid objects. Tucker Phantom could also fly much faster than Danny could, almost becoming a blur due to his speed. When flying, he has a ghost tail and leaves a distinct energy trail behind. Tucker Phantom can overshadow another human to completely gain control over the person's actions. When he overshadows a person he it shown his subjects eyes turn blue.
- Exorcism: Tucker Phantom is also able to resist ghosts that try to overshadow him and can forcefully eject/push an overshadowing ghost out of his body. He used this when Danny went inside of him to see why he’s been acting differently.
- Transformation: As Tucker Phantom becomes more angry and jealous, he changes into larger and more powerful versions of himself. His appearance changes from Tucker Foley to that of a giant, hulking green monster. When he transformed he started to get the following powers:
- Ghost Sense: When Tucker Phantom turned into a green-hulk like monster, he could sense nearby ghosts, including half-ghosts such as Danny. When this occurs, a blue wisp of energy comes out of his mouth. It's similar to Danny's sense. This indicates Rucker Phantom had Cryokinesis if he made another return.
- Supernatural Breath: Tucker Phantom can blow out air with enough force to knock someone off their feet. Tucker can suck in a deep breath and blows out a powerful green breath that knocks Danny off his feet, causing him to scream and phase through the door and across the hallway through a set of lockers into a science classroom.
- Ghost Ray: Like Danny's ghost rays, Tucker Phantom's ghost rays are green. He can project them as beams or fire multi-projectiles.
- Supernatural Strength: When Tucker Phantom became more hulk like he became much stronger than Danny. He easily overcame him in a hand-to-hand fight.
- 106. "What You Want"
- Tucker Phantom's appearance and personality are likely based on the Marvel superhero The Incredible Hulk, who is also an incredibly strong angry green monster.
- Tucker Phantom is one of the very few ghosts who does not make a cameo in "Phantom Planet" turning Earth intangible.
Click here to view the gallery.